Installation Issues

Feb 1, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I believe I followed all of the steps and installed through the machine.config level.  I am able to pull up the Website, however, no applications are populated...the agent is green and shows all is well..

I'm fairly certain I must be missing something, as some of the installation steps were a little cryptic (i.e, no gui, service setup.bat was incorrect, etc)...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feb 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Hi,

Did you remember to set the rights to the folder where the exceptions are logged on filesystem? the log folder that is specified in the web.config of each application. Set that folder to Read/Write for Everybody group.

Did this help ?

Grtz

Wim

Feb 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
This was the problem =)  I'm glad it was an easy fix, as I have Orbit up and running both our QA and Dev environments to aid the development teams...what a great tool!

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:28 AM, wdeconinck <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Did you remember to set the rights to the folder where the exceptions are logged on filesystem? the log folder that is specified in the web.config of each application. Set that folder to Read/Write for Everybody group.

Did this help ?

Grtz

Wim

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (aspexceptionreporter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email aspexceptionreporter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Aaron Corcoran
http://www.aaroncorcoran.com